- Why Pride Physique?
Pride Physique is noticeably different from other physical therapy clinics in that we see one patient at a time. We are committed to providing individualized, high quality care, so you not only heal from your current injury or health condition, but are empowered to maintain your health and fitness once discharged form physical therapy.
- Can Pilates help ME?
No matter your age, level of fitness, or medical history, Pilates can be an effective form of exercise for EVERYONE! Pilates exercises and equipment are extremely versatile and can be adapted to meet your individual needs. Whether you’re looking for a challenging workout, stress relief, pain management, or recovering from an injury, Pilates has something to offer you
- Can I do Pilates if I’m pregnant?
Yes! Multiple studies have shown Pilates to be a safe, and very effective form of exercise for pregnant and post-partum women. Many Pilates exercises are known to strengthen the muscles of the low back, abdominals, and pelvic floor. Improving the function of these muscle groups helps women not only maintain their fitness, but may prevent some secondary complications associated with pregnancy. Modifications will be made to your program throughout the duration of your pregnancy in order to ensure the safety of both you and your baby.
*As with other forms of exercise, it is recommended you consult with your physician prior to starting Pilates if you are currently pregnant.*
- What should I wear?
For both physical therapy and Pilates sessions, be sure to have a change of comfortable clothing that doesn’t restrict your movements. For physical therapy, it is also helpful if the therapist can easily access the affected body part.
- Do I need a prescription for physical therapy?
No in most cases, yes for Medicare members. In the state of Georgia, you may receive a physical therapy evaluation and up to 8 treatments without a prescription. As we approach the 6th visit, our team will assist you in getting into a physician for a referral if continuing therapy.
- Will my insurance cover the cost of services?
- For physical therapy, we are in-network providers with Blue Cross Blue Shield (PPO), Humana, and Medicare. If you have an insurance plan with a different company, we are considered an out-of-network provider. Your cost for physical therapy is determined by your insurance plan requirements and will typically consist of a deductible and co-pay/ co-insurance.
- Because we know the process of determining the ins and outs of your insurance plan can be confusing, we are happy to verify your benefits for you before you schedule a session with us. We also file all insurance claims on your behalf.
- What should I bring to physical therapy?
Your prescription for physical therapy if you ave one, insurance card, comfortable clothes, and a positive attitude!