Physical Therapy is a healthcare profession that involves the diagnosis and treatment of conditions and injuries that limit a person’s ability to move and function normally with everyday activities. Physical therapists use a variety of methods to help their patients including therapeutic exercise, neuromuscular re-education and manual therapy. Modalities such as electrical stimulation, ultrasound, heat, and ice may be used to facilitate the body’s healing process, relieve pain, or reduce inflammation.
Physical Therapy is your answer for pain, injuries, or education on how to protect your body from injury. All physical therapy sessions at Pride Physique are 1-on-1 with a licensed therapist so that our sole focus is on YOU. You will be given knowledge to increase your awareness about your body in order to become an active participant in your health.
What can I expect during a Physical Therapy session?
- You will be seen by one primary therapist for one-on-one care and personalized treatment.
- You will be treated with dignity, patience, and compassion.
- We will utilize the Pilates equipment for most therapeutic exercise.
- You will be given the time and attention required to ensure good movement patterns in order to bring balance to your body.
- Treatment may include ultrasound, electrical stimulation, heat or ice therapies, and manual therapy techniques, such as soft tissue work and joint mobilizations.
- Your home exercise program will be tailored to your specific interests and needs.
- You will develop a deeper appreciation for your body and learn how it moves.
You will become an active participant in your health allowing maximum gain from your physical therapy!
For appointments or information:
Front Desk: (404) 913-2327 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Let Pilates-based Physical Therapy help you!
- Arthritis & joint pain
- Back and neck pain
- Shoulder, hip, or knee problems
- Pre- & post-surgical conditions
- Postural issues
- Balance disorders
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Women’s health issues
- Sports and performance-related injuries
To contact Dr. Pride directly: email@example.com